Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A personal testimony to Lydia

12/05/2007 12:10am by Amy

One of my closest friends, Lindsay (whom I have only known for 10 months now), wrote a beautiful testimony to God's presence in our sweet girl's life.  I wanted to share with all of you because I think it is so meaningful and true.  It is long, but you must read it in its entirety!  I can't thank her enough for articulating so clearly what many of us feel about Lydia and her short time with us. The fact that Lindsay wrote this is just one of the many reasons that I continue to be amazed and humbled at the outpouring of love and support we have received.  Words TRULY cannot express.  I can't say that enough!

Here is Lindsay's blog entry.
Lindsay, I love you and I thank you for taking the time to compose this...means more to me than you will ever know.  YOU mean more to me than you will ever know!

Oh, and on a side note to everyone, Lydia's memorial arrangements have been finalized.  If you did not receive an e-mail with the information (and you would like to know), please e-mail us directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment